Please enter your UI Code (UID) to obtain your current overpayment account balance. DO NOT compromise your privacy by sharing your UID with anyone. Your personal UID can be located on your account balance statements from KDOL and in your GKB account.

With proper identification, balances may also be obtained by phone through the Department of Labor’s Asset Recovery unit at (785) 296-3609. Phones are answered between 8 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. on regular work days.